Apprenticeship recruitment stagesOutlining the recruitment stages to an apprenticeship and how they will fit into your workforce planning
LSBU works with employers supporting the recruitment of apprentices. When you have established where your Apprenticeship position will fit within your overall workforce planning, the appointing managers will review the job roles and your recruitment process will take place.
Download the LSBU Apprentice Recruitment Guide (PDF File 676 KB). For more details regarding employment of apprentice, download the LSBU apprenticeship employment guidelines document (PDF File 195 KB).
In this section
- Mayor's Construction Academy (MCA)
- Why choose us?
- Benefits of apprenticeships
- Apprenticeship standards
- Levy and funding
- Eligibility requirements
- Steps to offering an apprenticeship
- Apprenticeship recruitment stages
- Your commitment
- Businesses we work with
- Keep informed
- Subcontract Statement
- Mayor’s Academies Programme – LSBU Green Skills Hub
- Apprenticeship support for Southwark Residents