How to applyWe welcome all applications from international students
How can I submit an application?
If you are an overseas student (and a national of a country outside the EU) or an EU national that does not have settled status, you can complete the LSBU Online Application Form. It is very important to upload all the necessary supporting documents as they are required to process your application.
You will be able to make 1 application and choose up to 2 courses to apply to.
Alternative application systems
If your course is not listed in our LSBU Online Application System you can apply via the following national application services:
- International undergraduate students (full-time and part-time) can apply via UCAS.
What happens next?
Once you have submitted your online application you will receive an email confirming that it has been successfully received and that your application is being checked by our International Admissions Team.
Your application will be reviewed by an International Admissions Officer and you will then receive an email stating your ID number to be used for any questions you may have about the status of your application.
Receiving a decision
The International Admissions Team will contact you once a decision has been made or if further information is required.
The decision will be made on the standard entry criteria for the course you have applied for (in accordance with our Admissions Policy) but we will also take into account your immigration history if you require a Student Sponsor visa.
If you have any questions regarding the application process or our courses please contact our International Enquiries Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 20 7123 4842
The following dates apply to the academic year 2022/2023 and are subject to change.
January 2023 intake
- Last application – Friday 4 Nov 2022
- Deadline to meet conditions – Friday 18 Nov 2022
- Deadline for receipt of deposit payment – Friday 25 Nov 2022
- CAS Deadline – Friday 2 Dec 2022
Please note, not all courses have a January intake, please check individual course pages for information. We currently only have places on courses in our School of Engineering and School of Built Environment and Architecture and the above deadlines may be subject to change without notice once places are full.
If your chosen course does not have a January intake you can apply for our September 2023 intake via the course page.
The following dates apply to the academic year 2023/2024 and are subject to change.
September 2023 intake
- Last application – Saturday 17 June 2023
- Deadline to meet conditions – Friday 7 July 2023
- Deadline for receipt of deposit payment – Friday 14 July 2023
- CAS Deadline – Friday 28 July 2023
January 2024 intake
- Last application – Friday 3 Nov 2023
- Deadline to meet conditions – Friday 17 Nov 2023
- Deadline for receipt of deposit payment – Friday 24 Nov 2023
- CAS Deadline – Friday 1 Dec 2023
Please note that the above dates apply to applicants that are overseas (outside the UK). If you are in the UK already, please contact our Enquiries Team to discuss your situation and to get updated deadlines: email@example.com