How to applyWe welcome all applications from international students
How can I submit an application?
If you are an overseas student (and a national of a country outside the EU) you can complete the LSBU Online Application Form. It is very important to upload all the necessary supporting documents as they are required to process your application.
You will be able to make 1 application and choose up to 2 courses to apply to.
Alternative application systems
If your course is not listed in our LSBU Online Application System you can apply via the following national application services:
- International undergraduate students (full-time and part-time) can apply via UCAS.
What happens next?
Once you have submitted your online application you will receive an email confirming that it has been successfully received and that your application is being checked by our International Admissions Team.
Your application will be reviewed by an International Admissions Officer and you will then receive an email stating your ID number to be used for any questions you may have about the status of your application.
Receiving a decision
The International Admissions Team will contact you once a decision has been made or if further information is required.
The decision will be made on the standard entry criteria for the course you have applied for (in accordance with our Admissions Policy) but we will also take into account your immigration history if you require a Student Sponsor visa.
If you have any questions regarding the application process or our courses please contact our International Enquiries Manager: email@example.com or +44 20 7123 4842
The following dates apply to the academic year 2020/2021 and are subject to change.
September 2020 intake
- Last application: Friday 31st July 2020
- Last deposit and pre-CAS process date: Monday 10th August 2020
- CAS deadline: Friday 21st August 2020
January 2021 intake
- Last application: Friday 20th November 2020
- Last deposit and pre-CAS process date: Monday 30th November 2020
- CAS deadline: Friday 18th December 2020
April 2021 intake (PhD applicants only)
- Last application: Monday 4th January 2021
- Last deposit and pre-CAS process date: Monday 8th March 2021
- CAS deadline: Monday 22nd March 2021
Please note that the above dates apply to applicants that are overseas (outside the UK). If you are in the UK already, please contact our Enquiries Team to discuss your situation and to get updated deadlines: firstname.lastname@example.org