Leading Networks in Health and Care E-Learning Programme
Are you a leader of a primary care network, integrated care system or clinical network?
If yes, then this course will provide you with everything you need to know to run a successful network.
The Network Leadership Programme consists of four e-learning modules delivered over five months, with three live Community of Practice sessions facilitated by experts in network leadership Professor Becky Malby, Sophie Edwards and Carol Read, supported by the Health Systems Innovation Lab team and expert guests.
The programme will cover the following topics:
- Leading networks
- What makes networks work?
- Engaging members and adding value
- Sustaining your network
This course will provide you with the foundations to better understand your network and equip you with the tools to achieve your network aims and purpose. Alongside the e-learning that you undertake on your own you will also be part of a collaborative community with the participants of the course, in ‘live’ learning sessions with the course team, and you will receive a copy of the book Networks in Healthcare by Prof Malby and Murray Anderson Wallace.
Who is this programme for?
This course is aimed at network leaders and members in health and social care, grappling with the challenges of leading an effective network. This will include:
- Network Leaders
- Aspiring Network Leaders
- Network Members
Working in, for example:
- Primary care networks (PCNs)
- Clinical Networks
- Integrated collaborations/ care system
Dates and Timings
- Introduction session - Wed 30th June 2021, 4pm - 6pm
- Module 1 (month 1) 3 hours- released on Mon 28th June 2021
- Live community of practice 1 - Wed 21st July 2021, 4pm - 6pm
- Module 2 (month 2) 2 hours - released Mon 19th July 2021
- Live community of practice 2 - Thur 9th Sept 2021, 4pm - 6pm
- Module 3 (month 3) 2.5 hours - released Mon 9th Aug 2021
- Live community of practice 3 - Wed 6th Oct 2021, 4pm - 6pm
- Module 4 (month 4) 2.5 hours - released Mon 6th Sept 2021
The mini MBA Foundation course for Health Professionals will start in September 2021.
The course will cover seven core modules that will help you learn new business skills, gain a basic understanding and build a foundation for your career and personal growth.
The seven core modules covered are:
- Design thinking
- Accounting basics
- Strategy essentials
- Introduction to economics
- Negotiation, motivation and personality types
- Leadership and managing change
Dates are to be confirmed but if you are interested in joining the course click the register button.
If you would like more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.