Research, Enterprise and InnovationWe connect organisations and the university in order to enhance student success
Who we work with
- Businesses, public sector and voluntary organisations
- We help them innovate, grow and improve performance, finding cost-effective solutions and connecting them with the right expertise.
- Academics, PhD Students and early career researchers
- We connect them with funders and external organisations, helping them develop and submit research proposals and creating a supportive research environment.
- Students, graduates and alumni
- We help drive and support them to be enterprising, fostering their start-up businesses and connecting their growing businesses with relevant expertise.
Strategic plan, 2015-2020
Download our strategic plan for 2015-2020.
The strategic plan outlines our approach to implementing and embedding important principles across our campus and internationally to support staff, students, alumni and businesses.
Research for business
We offer expert research and development (R&D) to businesses
Health Systems Innovation Lab
The Lab is a leading network for health professionals
Entrepreneurship and innovation
We have a diverse portfolio of intellectual property that is ready to be shared
Entrepreneurship and Innovation Institute
We bring together students, graduates, small businesses and start-up businesses
Human Performance Centre
Promoting healthy lifestyles, elite performance and innovation
Business Solutions Centre
Free support to local businesses from Business Student Advisers
In this section
- Research, Enterprise and Innovation
- Research for business
- Health Systems Innovation Lab
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Institute
- Human Performance Centre
- Business Solutions Centre
- Croydon Skills Bootcamp
- The REI team
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
- Find funding
- Employ our students
- Workforce development
- Supplying LSBU