Research, Enterprise and InnovationWe connect organisations and the university in order to enhance student success
Who we work with
- Businesses, public sector and voluntary organisations
- We help them innovate, grow and improve performance, finding cost-effective solutions and connecting them with the right expertise.
- Academics, PhD Students and early career researchers
- We connect them with funders and external organisations, helping them develop and submit research proposals and creating a supportive research environment.
- Students, graduates and alumni
- We help drive and support them to be enterprising, fostering their start-up businesses and connecting their growing businesses with relevant expertise.
Strategic plan, 2015-2020
Download our strategic plan for 2015-2020.
The strategic plan outlines our approach to implementing and embedding important principles across our campus and internationally to support staff, students, alumni and businesses.
Entrepreneurship and innovation
We have a diverse portfolio of intellectual property that is ready to be shared
Entrepreneurship and Innovation Institute
We bring together students, graduates, small businesses and start-up businesses
In this section
- Research, Enterprise and Innovation
- Research for business
- Health Systems Innovation Lab
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Institute
- Human Performance Centre
- Business Solutions Centre
- The REI team
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
- Find funding
- Employ our students
- Workforce development
- Supplying LSBU