Enrolment Frequently Asked QuestionsBrowse FAQs
How and when can I enrol?
Enrolment is the online process through which you officially become an LSBU student. When you enrol, you'll confirm your right to study in the UK, upload your identification documents, and confirm how you're paying for your course.
Your email inviting you to enrol is the first step of the process. If you've accepted an offer to study at LSBU, you’ll get an email from firstname.lastname@example.org in August or early September, with a link to the online enrolment portal.
This invitation will be sent to the email address on your record, so make sure we have your up-to-date details. It's also worth adding email@example.com to your address book, and occasionally checking your spam/junk folders, just in case.
Please note: enrolment invitation emails are sent out in batches, so not everyone will receive them at the same time.
Most commonly asked questions about enrolment:
- My email address has changed, so how do I get my enrolment information and login details?
- Do I have to pay for my course as part of the online enrolment process?
- I don't have an in-date passport for enrolment. What can I use instead?
- I'm having trouble uploading my documents for online enrolment. Can you help?
- What sort of photo should I upload for my student ID card?
- Why can't I select or move on to the next task during the enrolment process?
- I've forgotten my password or security question for online enrolment. What should I do?
- When will I be fully enrolled?
- What is the difference between enrolment and induction?
If you can't find an answer to your question in our full list of enrolment and induction FAQs, or it's close to the beginning of term and you've not yet received your enrolment invitation email, then please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
In this section
- Settling in
- Supporting you
- Get ahead
- Enrolment Frequently Asked Questions
- General FAQs
- Welcome Landing Page
- Welcome Events