As well as the above, you will need your offer letter from the University, and your applicant number.
If you have been granted a Student Visa:
- Your passport containing your 30-day Entry Clearance Vignette and your Biometric Residence Permit, or
- Proof that you have submitted a Student Visa application such as document checklist, biometrics letter and postal receipt.
If you have posted your original documents to the Home Office, you will need to provide copies that have been authorised and stamped by a member of the LSBU International Office.
Applicants from EU countries will need to provide proof that they have either:
- been granted either Settled or Pre-Settled status in the UK or
- have evidence of a Student visa granted
- EU students who have a Student visa can either have evidence of their application submitted or,
- provide evidence of the visa granted with the share code or
- by presenting their Entry Clearance and BRP (if they have collected it).
If you are arriving for your face to face enrolment appointment, you will be required to present the above to completed enrolment and become fully enrolled.