London South Bank University's Board of Governors and its committees meet regularly throughout the year. On this page you can download minutes of their meetings.
- Board Meeting Minutes Thursday 21 May 2020 (PDF File 129 KB)
- Board Meeting Minutes Thursday 12 March 2020 (PDF File 132 KB)
- Board Meeting Minutes Thursday 21 November 2019 (PDF File 308 KB)
- Board Meeting Minutes Thursday 23 May 2019 (PDF File 104 KB)
- Board Meeting Minutes Thursday 22 November 2018 (PDF File 139 KB)
- Board Meeting Minutes Thursday 18 October 2018 (PDF File 164 KB)
- Board Meeting Minutes Thursday 12 July 2018 (PDF File 233 KB)
Group Audit and Risk Committee
Finance, Planning and Resources Committee
Major Projects and Investment Committee
- Major Projects and Investment Committee Minutes 19 September 2019 (PDF File 127 KB)
- Major Projects and Investment Committee Minutes 9 May 2019 (PDF File 93 KB)
- Major Projects and Investment Committee Minutes 14 March 2019 (PDF File 54 KB)
- Major Projects and Investment Committee Minutes 28 February 2019 (PDF File 114 KB)
- Major Projects and Investment Committee Minutes 19 December 2018 (PDF File 92 KB)
- Major Projects and Investment Committee Minutes 1 November 2018 (PDF File 78 KB)
- Major Projects and Investments Committee Minutes 20 September 2018 (PDF File 370 KB)
Remuneration Committee meeting (23 November 2017) note to Board
Each year the Remuneration Committee considers annual salary increases and performance related pay for the Executive, including the Vice Chancellor, and other direct reports to the Vice Chancellor. It agrees pay for senior post holders, and notes payments and related evidence for other members of the Executive which are determined by the Vice Chancellor. Performance related pay bonuses up to a maximum of 10% of basic pay are determined by achievement of objectives set through the Executive appraisal process. Such payments are only made where the University’s financial surplus targets have been met.
At its meeting of 23 November 2017, the Remuneration Committee agreed a 1.7% increase in salary for the Vice Chancellor and other senior post holders and noted the same increase for the other members of the Executive. This is in line with the general 2017/18 pay award for staff. The Remuneration Committee also agreed a range of evidence based performance bonuses for Senior Post Holders and noted those agreed for other members of the Executive.
Mee Ling Ng, Chair of Remuneration Committee
In this section