Why choose LSBU?
Looking to launch, progress or change your career? Our teaching staff have years of professional experience, so they know a thing or two about making it in their industry. Where better to gain new skills and build a network of contacts for your career?
- Location – London’s biggest businesses are our neighbours, so you’ll be rubbing shoulders with the right people, whether that’s working with NHS Trusts, investing with JP Morgan or giving legal advice with the South London Society.
- Teaching – our teaching is applied, accredited and professional. This means that our courses are designed to give you the skills and knowledge you need in the real world. Our teaching staff have years of industry experience and we’ve been awarded a Silver rating under the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF).
- Employability – no matter where you are in your career, we'll get you where you want to be. We'll put you in contact with our industry partners to help you take the next step in your career development. Or if you want to try something new altogether, we can help you get a foot in the door through a work placement or internship.
- Facilities - our courses are taught in industry-standard facilities, so you'll get to grips with the cutting edge and highly specialist equipment found in the workplace. From state-of-the-art virtual engineering labs to Elephant Studios, our multi-million-pound media facility; we have specialist laboratories for almost every discipline.
- Community – we’re in this together. Postgraduate study will be a challenge, we’re not afraid to admit that. But you’re not expected to go it alone. If you need us, we’re here to help, with the right systems in place in case the going gets tough.
Want to find out more? Order our prospectus to explore the courses on offer to you, our leading facilities, excellent standard of teaching, research and more.