LSBU continues to make an impact in Research England's KEF
Research England has released its second Knowledge Exchange Framework (KEF) which shows how London South Bank University (LSBU) is:
- Launching research which makes a real-life impact
- Supporting small and large businesses to grow
- Increasing graduate start-ups
Two examples of LSBU’s life-changing knowledge exchange work on research and business support are:
- LSBU-led GreenScies award-winning programme which is a revolutionary smart local energy system aiming to cut carbon emissions and tackle fuel poverty across the London Borough of Islington. The project will help Islington Council achieve its ambition to be a net zero carbon borough by 2030 and deliver low-carbon heating, cooling and power to residents and businesses and help power the demand for electric vehicles. The GreenSCIES consortium is led by LSBU.
- LSBU’s Help to Grow programme which supports small and large businesses to grow by providing consultancy and contract research to SMEs to create products and processes with market disruptive impact, and gets them business ready through product development and business training. It has helped 156 small & medium sized firms to learn, develop and expand by providing advice, training and guidance from LSBU academic business experts.
Today’s Research England’s Knowledge Exchange report shows how universities like LSBU are making a huge difference to people’s lives and supporting our businesses to expand.