ProActive Training: Kinesiology Taping and StrappingSouthwark Campus
This one day workshop includes all of the key areas in the use of Kinesiology tape in the effective management of patients suffering from musculoskeletal conditions.
On the course the following areas will be covered:
- Symptom reduction taping
- Oedema control taping
- Postural control taping
The techniques taught can be utilised in the effective management of both sporting and non-sporting patients in their treatment and rehabilitation.
All of the areas below will be covered in detail:
- Neck and Shoulders
- Rotator Cuff Tendonopathy
- Impingement syndrome
- Lumbar Spine/SacroIliac Joint
- Hamstring Offload / Strain
- Quad Strain
- IT Bands
- Plantar Fasciits
- Achilles Tendonopathy
- Ankle Inversion Sprain
- Shin Splints
- Anterior Knee Pain
- MCL/LCL Sprain
- Lateral Epicondilitis – Tennis Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Oedema control upper and lower extremity.
We are University of the Year for Graduate Employment for the second year in a row - The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018, 2019.
At LSBU, we want to set you up for a successful career. During your studies – and for two years after you graduate – you’ll have access to our Employability Service, which includes:
- An online board where you can see a wide range of placements: part-time, full-time or voluntary. You can also drop in to see our Job Shop advisers, who are always available to help you take the next step in your search.
- Our Careers Gym offering group workshops on CVs, interview techniques and finding work experience, as well as regular presentations from employers across a range of sectors.
Our Student Enterprise team can also help you start your own business and develop valuable entrepreneurial skills.
The minimum age for this course is 16 years old.
How to apply
Please apply directly through the ProActive Training.
Kinesiology Taping and Strapping
14 April 2019
Prepare to start
Please read our How to apply page.
Fees and funding
The course price is £80.