LSBU Chiropractic Clinic
The Southwark Chiropractic Clinic is run by our experienced fourth year students with the aim of providing therapy for fellow students, academics and the local community (over the age of 18). We treat a range of musculoskeletal problems, including spinal problems, joint dysfunction and herniated discs.
Student clinicians are supervised and guided by experienced General Chiropractic Council registered chiropractors every step of the way and will not be allowed to proceed with care until each case has been reviewed by the supervisory clinician.
Our Chiropractic students are trained to take your medical history, offer a diagnosis and recognise any health issues that might need to be referred for other types of care. If necessary, patients can be referred for a variety of imaging studies. Lifestyle advice including nutrition and exercise will be provided as part of ongoing treatment.
Pain is the most common cause for people to seek care. We will help our patients to manage their pain and return to as close to normal function as possible.
What treatments are available?
- An initial appointment, including taking note of medical history, a physical examination and possible treatment (1 hour)
- Follow-up treatment to address any issues identified with musculoskeletal therapy (up to 40mins)
How much does treatment cost?
- £25 (standard fee)
- £14 (concession including LSBU students)
- £18 (community partner including LSBU staff)
- Report of findings: No charge (if treatment is not provided)
- £20 (standard fee)
- £10 (concession including LSBU students)
- £15 (community partner including LSBU staff)
How to book
- Direct call (020 7815 8346)
- Online through the clinic website
Where is the clinic?
The clinic is located in K2 V101, with the reception across the hall in K2 V109.
You should enter K2 and inform reception that you have an appointment.
To book an appointment
- Accounting and Finance
- Allied Health
- Baking and Food Science
- Biological Sciences
- Business and Management
- Careers and Employability
- Construction and Surveying
- Dental Sciences
- Digital Media
- Forensic Science
- Life at LSBU
- Marketing and Advertising
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Social Care