The department is wonderful, the buildings and labs are new and well-equipped. The teaching staff is phenomenal, all of them are experts in their field… Overall, I can't single out any flaws about the faculty. It offers many options, many advantages, specific knowledge and skills that will serve me later.Andrijana, BSc (Hons) Criminology
If you're thinking of studying with us at London South Bank University (LSBU), our entry requirements, scholarships and details of how to apply are laid out below to help you with your application.
Foundation course requirements
To apply for a foundation course at LSBU, you will need one of the following:
- *You may be interested in one of our foundation courses, especially if you achieve less than the minimum overall grade of 3 in your high school diploma (as listed in the undergraduate section)
If your qualification is higher than this, see our undergraduate section below.
Undergraduate course requirements
To apply for an undergraduate course at LSBU, you need to have one of the following:
- Diploma o položenom završnom ispitu (Diploma of Completed Final Examination)
- Diploma o položenom maturskom ispitu (Secondary School Leaving Diploma)
- Diploma o stecenom srednem obrazovanju (Diploma of Completed Secondary Education) - 4 years
We require a minimum overall score of 3 in one of the above diplomas to be considered for entry on to one of our undergraduate courses.
- Suitable UK Foundation Course (60% minimum)
- International Baccalaureate, (24 Points or above)
- A Levels (Cambridge Overseas) at a suitable level
- successfully completed Year one of a suitable Bachelor Degree from a recognised university in Serbia. A good GPA is required
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
Postgraduate course requirements
To apply for a postgraduate course at LSBU you need to have one of the following:
- Bachelors degree – minimum mark of 7
- English Language: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
If your qualification is lower than this see our information for undergraduates or foundation courses, above.
How to apply
You can submit a free application via our online application system. Alternatively, you may visit one of our in-country representatives that will be able to submit an application on your behalf and assist with the process. You should also find out how to apply for any available scholarships.
As a Serbian national you will need to obtain a student visa or equivalent to be able to study with us at LSBU. The main route for students to come to the UK to study is the General student visa. We have information about visas and immigration on our website and guidance on the requirements. It is also important to refer to the information and student visa Policy Guidance which is available on the Home Office website. You should also check the visa processing times if you are applying from Serbia.
We currently offer a wide variety of scholarships with a total value of £1 million. Read more about LSBU scholarships for international students.
Representatives in Serbia
LSBU works with a number of educational consultants in Serbia. Please email email@example.com for more information.
LSBU in Serbia
A number of LSBU academics and International Office staff visit Serbia. We meet potential students to discuss all aspects about the University and help with the admissions process.
A representative from LSBU will be in Belgrade, Serbia on the 3rd, 4th and 5th March 2022.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to meet them in person.