International ScholarshipsWe are delighted to announce a new programme of International Scholarships
LSBU values the academic and cultural diversity that international students bring to the University, and we are now awarding partial scholarships of £1,500 to self-funded overseas fee-paying students undertaking undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD studies.
In order to be eligible for the International Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold a valid offer from LSBU for a full-time degree programme starting in either September 2022 or January 2023.
- Eligible applicants must be self-funding and not in receipt of any other official financial sponsorship.
- The programme of study must be at least one year in duration.
- For undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes the tuition fee charged must be £7,500 or more.
- Students who are in receipt of any other LSBU scholarship, including a Sports Academy scholarship, will not be eligible for this particular scholarship. This can only be combined with the 10% Loyalty Award and/or the 5% Early Payment Discount.
- Students who receive the International Scholarship are able to claim the 5% Early Payment Discount if tuition fees are paid in full by the early payment deadline.
- For postgraduate MRes programmes, the discount will be applied for each year of the programme. For PhD programmes, the discount will be applied in the first year only.
- Students in receipt of the International Scholarship may also be eligible for the LSBU Loyalty Award if they have graduated from LSBU. This scholarship can be combined with the 10% LSBU Loyalty Award, but not with the 20% LSBU Loyalty Award.
- A separate scholarship application is not required. Scholarships will be awarded automatically.
For the full terms of conditions of the scholarship, download the Terms and Conditions for International Scholarships (PDF File 59 KB).