International ScholarshipsWe are delighted to announce a new programme of International Scholarships
LSBU values the academic and cultural diversity that international students bring to the University, and we are now awarding partial scholarships of £1,500 to self-funded overseas fee-paying students undertaking undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD studies.
In order to be eligible for the International Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold a valid offer from LSBU for a full-time degree programme starting in either September 2021 or January 2022.
- Eligible applicants must be self-funding and not in receipt of any other official financial sponsorship.
- The programme of study must be at least one year in duration.
- For undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes the tuition fee charged must be £7,500 or more.
- Students who are in receipt of any other LSBU scholarship, including a Sports Academy scholarship, will not be eligible for this particular scholarship. This can only be combined with the 10% Loyalty Award and/or the 5% Early Payment Discount.
- Students who receive the International Scholarship are able to claim the 5% Early Payment Discount if tuition fees are paid in full by the early payment deadline.
- For postgraduate MRes programmes, the discount will be applied for each year of the programme. For PhD programmes, the discount will be applied in the first year only.
- Students in receipt of the International Scholarship may also be eligible for the LSBU Loyalty Award if they have graduated from LSBU. This scholarship can be combined with the 10% LSBU Loyalty Award, but not with the 20% LSBU Loyalty Award.
- A separate scholarship application is not required. Scholarships will be awarded automatically.
For the full terms of conditions of the scholarship, download the Terms and Conditions for International Scholarships.