Development and Alumni Relations Office
The Director of Development and Alumni Relations is responsible for:
- keeping in touch with the 80,000 alumni of London South Bank University, its merged and predecessor institutions;
- fundraising and coordinating the support our alumni give with volunteering, mentoring, work placements and donations;
- fundraising through grant applications, commercial sponsorship and non-alumni gifts for capital projects and programmes that support our students.
Former student or staff member? Join the Alumni Association
The LSBU Alumni Association offers free, life-long membership to all former students and staff of London South Bank University, its merged and predecessor institutions. As a member of this global community, you enjoy a wide range of benefits and services.
Support London South Bank University
In 1892 it was generous support from thousands of individual donors that founded what is now London South Bank University. Today, financial support from our alumni and friends continues to play an important role in the university's future by helping ensure our students receive the best-possible education and support.
- London South Bank University Alumni Association The LSBU Alumni Association offers free, life-long membership to all former students and staff with a wide range of benefits and services.
- Give to London South Bank University Donations from individuals and organisations help us do more than we could otherwise achieve. We are deeply grateful for your support.