If you're thinking of studying with us at London South Bank University (LSBU), our entry requirements, scholarships and details of how to apply are laid out below to help you with your application.
We accept a range of English language qualifications (PDF File 201 KB). Please contact the international office for further details.
- Nepal Higher Secondary Education Certificate: score below 60%
- International Baccalaureate Certificate
- Nepal Higher Secondary Education Certificate: 60% or higher
- 3 passes at GCE A Level: minimum grades depend on LSBU course applied for
- International Baccalaureate Diploma: 24 points or higher
- Accredited UK Foundation programme: 55-60% or higher
- Accredited UK National Diploma: Upper or Lower Credit
- Diploma from Tribhuvan University of 3 years duration: 50% or higher
Possible advanced entry or top-up
- Accredited UK Higher National Diploma (Possible second year or top-up entry): Upper or Lower Credit
Please note that some LSBU courses require specific units/subjects at HSEC/A Level/IB etc. See individual course entry requirements for details.
- 3-4 years Honours Degree from a recognised university in Nepal: 60% or higher depending on university and course applied for
- Honours Degree from a recognised international university: equivalent to UK Bachelor Degree Second Class Honours or higher
Please note that some LSBU courses require specific units/subjects for the first degree. A small number of LSBU courses also require relevant work experience. See individual course entry requirements for details.
Please see the Research section of the LSBU Website for information about research degree applications and entry requirements.
How to apply
As a Nepalese national you will need to obtain a student visa or equivalent to be able to study with us at LSBU. The main route for students to come to the UK to study is the Tier 4 General student visa. We have information about visas and immigration on our website and guidance on the requirements. It is also important to refer to the information and Tier 4 Policy Guidance which is available on the Home Office website. You should also check the visa processing times if you are applying from Nepal.
You may be able to apply for a short-term study visa if you are coming to do a course of 6 months or less. For more information, please see our visas and immigration page and the Home Office website. You can also check the visa processing times if you are applying from Nepal.
We currently offer a wide variety of scholarships with a total value of £1 million. Read more about LSBU scholarships for international students.
Representatives in Nepal
If you have any further questions regarding the application process or questions regarding courses please contact our Enquiries Manager via email email@example.com or phone +44 (0) 20 7815 6189.
International One to One appointmentsBook online
21 June 2018Applied Science Experience Day
21 June 2018Product Design Taster Day
22 June 2018The Working-Class Avant-Garde
22 June 2018BA Photography End of Year Show
22 June 2018Mechanical Engineering Taster Day
22 June 2018Engineering Product Design Taster Day
23 June 2018BA Photography End of Year Show
23 June 2018University Open Day
24 June 2018BA Photography End of Year Show
25 June 2018BA Photography End of Year Show
Ex-smokers might be better off with high rather than low nicotine e-cigs
18 June 2018
LSBU students provide solutions for the local business community
14 June 2018
Ground-breaking report shows gangs are more money than territory-orientated
5 June 2018
Another solid rise for LSBU in league tables
1 June 2018
LSBU wins Partnership of the Year with St Mungo’s at the Student Nursing Times Award 2018
21 May 2018
How black nurses were vital to our health service even before Windrush, a talk by Stephen Bourne
17 May 2018
Remodelling crowd medical services in the English football league, a study by LSBU and Millwall Football Club
4 May 2018
Product Design students deliver creative Airlander concepts
3 May 2018
London South Bank University enters top 100 League in Complete Universities Guide
25 April 2018