Failure to payKeep up to date, as it's important you meet all your fee payment deadlines
Where tuition fee payments are required outside of loan repayments, all tuition fee payment deadlines must be adhered to. If you have any personal and/or money problems, please contact Student Advice, based in our Student Centre (see map). Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7815 6454.
If you fail to pay your fee by the due dates for payment you will:
- be recorded on the Student Record System as a debtor
- have your access to facilities withdrawn
- have your coursework and exam marks withheld
- have your certificates withheld
- be refused attendance at degree ceremonies
- have your details and information regarding your debt passed to debt collection agents employed by the University
- be prevented from enrolling or re-enrolling with the University until the debt is paid in cleared funds
- be excluded from the University.
If you fail to make payment by the instalment due dates you will incur an additional £25 enrolment charge for each instalment missed, up to a maximum of £100. If you cancel your cheque, or it is returned by the bank unpaid, or your card transaction is returned unauthorised by your bank, you will be excluded immediately.