The LSBU Digital Innovation InitiativeSouthwark Campus
The world is becoming digital. Organisations that want to remain relevant and successful have to undergo significant upgrades and transformations to make full use of the opportunities of the digital age. The LSBU Digital Innovation Initiative is here to help your organisation master this challenge and stay ahead of the curve by raising the skill and knowledge levels of your key executives, employees and contributors.
Our offerings in Continuous Professional Development (CPD) are curated to provide training in the most relevant and current areas in digital innovation and digital transformation, and are delivered by instructors with theoretical know-how, domain expertise and industry experience.
Tailor-made for your organisation’s needs, our workshops and training seminars cover a wide range of subjects and disciplines, while delivery in highly interactive and practical formats ensures your continuous and effective development, both as a participant and as an organisation.
How to apply
Please inquire for more details and for a customised offer.
- Wednesday 19 June, 5pm-7pm
- Wednesday 3 July, 5pm-7pm
- Friday 12 July, 5pm-7pm
A variety of CPD training seminars are offered in the following fields:
- Digital Innovation
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Technology
- Digital Strategy
- Digital Technologies
- Lean and Agile Enterprise
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Digital Marketing
- Blockchain Development
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Data Analytics
- Cloud Computing
We are University of the Year for Graduate Employment for the second year in a row - The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018, 2019.
At LSBU, we want to set you up for a successful career. During your studies – and for two years after you graduate – you’ll have access to our Employability Service, which includes:
- An online board where you can see a wide range of placements: part-time, full-time or voluntary. You can also drop in to see our Job Shop advisers, who are always available to help you take the next step in your search.
- Our Careers Gym offering group workshops on CVs, interview techniques and finding work experience, as well as regular presentations from employers across a range of sectors.
Our Student Enterprise team can also help you start your own business and develop valuable entrepreneurial skills.