The Graduate Outcomes Survey
What is the Graduate Outcomes Survey?
Graduate Outcomes is the biggest UK annual social survey and captures the perspectives and current status of recent graduates.
All graduates who completed a course will be asked to take part in the survey 15 months after they finish their studies. The survey aims to help current and future students gain an insight into career destinations and development.
The results of the survey also contribute to the league tables for Universities.
How can I support?
As an academic you are in a great position to encourage graduates to complete the Graduate Outcomes Survey via you contacts and platforms. This can include WhatsApp groups, LinkedIn, Facebook and other groups you may use to connect with your graduates.
What employability support is offered to students and graduates?
The Employability and Placements team, comprising of LSBU Careers Hub and LSBU Employment offer the following services to students and recent graduates
- 1-1 careers coaching, CV and cover letter development, job search, interview skills coaching and assistance with assessment centres.
- In class and bespoke workshops on CV and cover letter development, job search, interview skills coaching and assistance with assessment centers.
- Access to employer talks and ring fenced opportunities for graduates.
- Placement support including workshops.
- An internship scheme for graduates to increase their skills and employability.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.