London South Bank University (LSBU) welcomes applications from students of any nationality. For any information or if you have any questions regarding our application process or courses please contact our Enquiries Manager, via email email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)20 7815 6189.
Foundation course requirements
To apply for a foundation course at LSBU you need to have one of the following:
- Zambia School Certificate with pass grades
- English language requirements are as follows: IELTS 4.5 or equivalent
If your qualification is higher than this see our undergraduate or postgraduate sections, below.
Undergraduate entry requirements
To apply for an undergraduate course at LSBU you need to have one of the following:
- Suitable UK Foundation Course (60% minimum)
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, 24 points
- A Levels – see course pages for requirements
- Diploma from the Medical Council of Zambia – Good Pass
- Diploma in Forestry (Zambia Forestry College) – Good Pass
- DTEVT Advanced Certificate – Credit Pass
- DTEVT Diploma – Credit Pass
- Post Secondary Vocational Certificate/ Diploma 2/3 Years – Good Pass
- Bachelor Degree
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
Postgraduate entry requirements
To apply for a postgraduate course at LSBU you need one of the following:
- Bachelor Degree of Medicine/Surgery
- Taught Masters Degree
- Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma
- English language requirements: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
If your qualification is lower than this see our information for undergraduates or foundation courses, above.
Representatives in Zambia
We currently have an established representative working in Zambia. If you would like assistance with your application, please visit Edurica.
As a Zambian national you will need to obtain a student visa or equivalent to be able to study with us at LSBU. The main route for students to come to the UK to study is the Tier 4 General student visa. We have information about visas and immigration on our website and guidance on the requirements. It is also important to refer to the information and Tier 4 Policy Guidance which is available on the Home Office website. You should also check the visa processing times if you are applying from Zambia.
You may be able to apply for a short-term study visa if you are coming to do a course of 6 months or less. For more information, please see our visas and immigration page and the Home Office website. You can also check the visa processing times if you are applying from Zambia.
LSBU in Zambia
Our International Officers Francis Glover and Aissata Edmondson are responsible for applications from Zambia. If you have any questions regarding LSBU, our courses or applying, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarships and fees
Read about how to apply to LSBU as an undergraduate or postgraduate student and also find out information on a range of scholarships and fee discounts for international students. You can find out more about visas and immigration. Current students can see more in MyLSBU.