Scholarships and fees
Read about how to apply to LSBU as an undergraduate or postgraduate student and also find out information on a range of scholarships and fee discounts for international students. You can find out more about visas and immigration. Current students can see more in MyLSBU.
Entry requirements vary from country to country but if your first language is not English then you may be required to hold a recognised English language qualification (PDF File 90 KB).
Foundation course requirements
To apply for an undergraduate course at LSBU you need to have one of the following:
- Middle School certificate with average marks over 60% is equivalent to UK basic education
- High School certificate with average marks over 60% is equivalent to UK A Level education
- English language requirements: IELTS 4.5 or equivalent
If your qualification is higher than this, see our undergraduate or postgraduate sections.
Undergraduate course requirements
- To apply for an undergraduate course at LSBU you need to have one of the following:
- Complete High School Program and Pass the National Graduation Exam
- Min CGPA grade 12 from 7.0/10
- English requirements: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
If your qualification is higher than this, see our information for postgraduates or if it is lower, see information for foundation courses.
Postgraduate course requirements
To apply for a postgraduate course at LSBU you need to have one of the following:
- Bachelor Degree minimum of four year with grades of 60% (GPA 2.4/4)
- Postgraduate Diploma at overall level of 50% plus
- Taught Masters Degree minimum of two years at First Class level 60% plus
- English requirements: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
If your qualification is lower than this please see the information for undergraduate courses.
As a Vietnamese national you will need to obtain a student visa or equivalent to be able to study with us at LSBU. The main route for students to come to the UK to study is the student visa. We have information about visas and immigration on our website and guidance on the requirements. It is also important to refer to the information and Policy Guidance which is available on the Home Office website. You should also check the visa processing times if you are applying from Vietnam.
For more information, please see our visas and immigration page and the Home Office website. You can also check the visa processing times if you are applying from Vietnam.
Representatives in Vietnam
We do not currently have any representatives based in Vietnam. If you would like further information regarding LSBU or making an application please contact us at email@example.com.
LSBU in Vietnam
Throughout the year, we do travel overseas and these events are shown in the What's on section of our website. If you have any questions regarding LSBU, our courses or applying, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any further questions regarding the application process or questions regarding courses please contact our Enquiries Manager via email email@example.com or phone +44 (0) 207 815 6189.