If you're thinking of studying with us at London South Bank University (LSBU), our entry requirements, scholarships and details of how to apply are laid out below to help you with your application.
We accept a range of English language qualifications (PDF File 204 KB). Please contact the international office for further details.
Foundation entry requirements
To be eligible to apply for a Foundation course at LSBU you will be required to hold one of the following:
- Diplôme du Baccalauréat 11/20
- English language requirements are as follows: IELTS 4.5 or equivalent
- Certificat d'Enseignement Secondaire 10/20
If your qualification is higher than this see our undergraduate or postgraduate sections on this page.
Undergraduate entry requirements
To apply for an undergraduate course at LSBU you need to hold one of the following:
- Diplôme du Baccalauréat 15/20
- Suitable UK Foundation Course (60% minimum)
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- A Levels – see course pages for requirements
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (5.5 in each component)
Postgraduate entry requirements
To be eligible to apply for a postgraduate course at LSBU you will be required to hold one of the following:
- UK Bachelor Degree
- UK Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma
- Diplôme d'Écoles Nationales de Commerce et de Gestion 14/20
- Licence / Licence d'Études Fondamentales / Licence Professionnelle 14/20
- Diplôme du Cycle Normal 14/20
- Diplôme d'Ingénieur d'État 14/20
- Diplôme d'Études Supérieures Spécialisées 12/20
- Master / Master Spécialisé 12/20
- IELTS 6.5 or equivalent (5.5 in each component)
If your qualification is lower than this see our information for undergraduates or information for foundation courses.
How to apply
As a Moroccan national you will need to obtain a student visa or equivalent to be able to study with us at LSBU. The main route for students to come to the UK to study is the Tier 4 General student visa. We have information about visas and immigration on our website and guidance on the requirements. It is also important to refer to the information and Tier 4 Policy Guidance which is available on the Home Office website. You should also check the visa processing times if you are applying from Morocco.
You may be able to apply for a short-term study visa if you are coming to do a course of 6 months or less. For more information, please see our visas and immigration page and the Home Office website. You can also check the visa processing times if you are applying from Morocco.
We currently offer a wide variety of scholarships with a total value of £1 million. Read more about LSBU scholarships for international students.
Representatives in Morocco
We currently have an established representative working in Morocco. If you would like assistance with your application, please visit AH & Z Associates.
LSBU in Morocco
Our International Officers Francis Glover and Aissata Edmondson are responsible for applications from Morocco. Throughout the year, we do travel overseas and these events are shown in the What's on section of our website. If you have any questions regarding LSBU, our courses or applying, email firstname.lastname@example.org.