Please read these terms and conditions for e-payments at London South Bank University (LSBU) carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:
- Your payment will normally reach your University account to which you are making a payment, the following working day.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct University account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details.
- Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment, the University is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- The data that you provide during this transaction will only be used for the purpose of recording your payment. We shall abide by the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and ensure that the data is used for no other purposes and is disclosed to no third party.
- In no event will the University be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Refunds, if applicable, will only be made to the original transaction card holder via bank transfer.
In this section
- Recurring card payments