Business advice servicesFor tailored solutions to your business needs, look no further
If you have identified an area of the business mix that you need some support in, a particular problem that you want to solve, or an opportunity that you want to evaluate, the student-led Business Solutions Centre can help you.
The Business Solutions Centre is staffed by Student Advisers who have been through a comprehensive recruitment and training process. A member of LSBU staff will supervise the Advisers.
How it works
A consultation from the Centre is free and easy to arrange - simply follow these steps.
Typical business challenges
- How can I use social media to support business growth?
- How can I write a business plan?
- How can I evaluate the cost and benefit of new premises, or a new employee?
- How can I seek potential funding or resources?
- How can I market my business on a low marketing budget?
You will receive bespoke solutions for your business, such as:
- Consultancy projects delivered by students with appropriate expertise
- Internships or ongoing paid employment, allowing our students to support your business
- Signposting to appropriate LSBU or other local services
Areas of expertise
You can tap into the following expertise within the School of Business' academic staff and trained Student Advisers:
- Business development and planning
- Tax and small business accounting
- Marketing and social media
- Forecasting and costing
- Access to finance
- Intellectual property
- Project management
- Consumer behaviour and brand management
Find out further information on LSBU's areas of business expertise.