New group of alumni are growing their start-ups on LSBU’s Graduate Entrepreneur SchemeA new cohort of alumni entrepreneurs are growing and developing their businesses on London South Bank University's Graduate Entrepreneur Scheme
London South Bank University (LSBU) is proud to present the new cohort of alumni for its Graduate Entrepreneur Scheme (GES).
Run by LSBU’s Entrepreneurship and Innovation Institute, the programme provides graduate entrepreneurs with funding, mentoring, advice and access to professional networks and LSBU’s entrepreneurs in residence. The entrepreneurs also benefit from free office space in the graduate entrepreneur hub, the Dr Rami Ranger MBE Centre for Graduate Entrepreneurship.
Meet the graduate entrepreneurs:
- William Thompson
- BA (Hons) Business Studies graduate William is the founder of Wood Pusher Magazine, a quarterly magazine dedicated to the British skateboarding scene. The publication provides talented, lesser-known skaters with a platform on which to represent themselves, the local scene they belong to, and any sponsors they may have. The print version goes hand in hand with online content, including videos and live coverage of some of the UK’s biggest skateboarding events.
- Alessandra Lopes
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance graduate Alessandra is the co-founder of Luz Consultancy, a renewable energy project based in Brazil that uses solar panels to generate electricity for businesses and residents. She’s a key contributor to the innovative organisation, and has leveraged her financial services experience and entrepreneurial flair to build a successful team, establish and maintain strong relationships with clients, and drive the organisation forward.
- Joseph DeJonge
- Joseph is the founder and director of Harpi Ltd., an operational consultancy group that helps organisations to resolve complex challenges by providing high performance management solutions. Joseph has an extensive business background across different sectors of the finance and management industry. Before founding HARPI Ltd, he worked in structured finance and consulting and studied MSc International Business at LSBU.
- Vanessa Cazaubon
- Vanessa is a partner at south London-based architectural technology practice E+C Associates. With a strong eye for design and strategy, Vanessa is an experienced interior designer and fully-qualified Architectural Technician. Her experience has led to a role educating others using leading software Autodesk Revit Architecture.
- Pantelis Soteriou
- Pantelis is also a partner at E+C Associates, an architectural technology practice based in south London that delivers innovative designs and implements sustainable technology. A qualified Professional Architectural Technician with a BSc (Hons) Architectural Technology, he is passionate about sustainable design and eco-friendly technology that have a positive effect on the planet.
- Inan Gokcek
- Inan is the founder of Studio Anares, an interior and product design start-up that combines creativity with function. After working in the architectural field for 12 years, Inan’s commitment to personal development led to studying architecture at LSBU.