Recruitment for Growth in the Digital, Tech & Creative SectorsJoin this unique opportunity to gain insights into recruiting the skills your business needs for growth. Register Now
About this event
Within 20 years, 90% of all jobs will include some element of digital skill. This is creating a digital skills gap that is already preventing London's SMEs from thriving.
The Digital Grid Partnership exists to address this gap. We give London's digital, tech and creative SMEs the opportunity to co-design digital skills courses with LSBU. This ensures graduates can gain the skills SMEs need to prosper.
Come together with the Digital Grid Partnership for an afternoon of capacity-building activities. We'll help you identify opportunities for fully-funded higher level digital skills work placements within your business. This is your chance to:
- Identify how graduate work placements benefit businesses;
- Find out more about the support you will receive when providing a work-placement;
- Increase capacity within your business, for free, with help from our graduates and post-graduate students.
- Hear from the employers that have already extended their capacity through the scheme;
- Create strong partnerships that will benefit your future recruitment;
- Gain insights to inform your recruitment and growth strategies;
- Hear from students about their experience in working with local digital SMEs;
By the end of the event, you'll have a clearer picture of the ways higher education can help you grow your business.
Eligibility criteria applies to this event. To benefit, you must:
- Be a registered SME with a digital, tech or creative focus;
- Be located in London;
- Have less than 250 employees;
- Have a turnover below £43 million.
We reserve the right to cancel your place if you are not eligible for this event.