Undergraduate offer holdersFind out about Offer Holder Events and next steps
Congratulations on being made an offer to study at LSBU! By accepting your offer, you will join our School of Law and Social Sciences community, made up of expert academics, supportive staff, inspiring fellow students and successful graduates.
Offer Holder Events and activities
Once we’ve made you an offer, keep an eye out for your invitation to our Offer Holder Events. These events are tailored just for you; you can meet your classmates, some of your lecturers, find out more about next steps and modules, and ask any questions you may have.
Offer Holder Events are invitation only, so to avoid missing out make sure that your current email address and phone number are correct on UCAS. If you have an offer for a part-time course, you can update your details by contacting the Admissions Team.
Make sure you save the date!
- Our next Offer Holder Event for the division of Law is Wednesday 26 February.
- For divisions of Education, Social Sciences, and Urban, Environment and Leisure Studies, your Offer Holder Event will be on Wednesday 1 April.
Why choose us?
- LLB Law students: We supply a tablet with advanced e-learning techniques and a personal e-law library worth £6000 to support your studies.
- Urban, Environment and Leisure Studies courses: We cover the cost of field trips for all undergraduate full-time students.
- Education courses: We cover the cost of your Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certification.
- Social Sciences courses: We cover the cost of your textbooks (print or e-book) for all Year 1 modules.
Prepare to start
Please check the ‘Apply’ tab on your course page for any course specific preparation details, such as suggested reading.
Further details on accepting your offer, funding, enrolment and term dates can be found on our Undergraduate Offer Holder page.
Other things to think about
As an offer holder, you may want to start thinking about accommodation, finance and key dates for the university academic year. Find out more via the links below.