Undergraduate offer holdersFind out about our guaranteed opportunities and free additional products and services
Congratulations on being made an offer to study to LSBU! We’re looking forward to welcoming you into the Health and Social Care community.
Offer Holder Events
Once we’ve made you an offer, keep an eye out for your email invitation to our Offer Holder Events. These events are tailored just for you, where you can meet your classmates, some of your lecturers, find out more about next steps and modules, and ask any questions you may have.
Offer Holder Events are invitation only, so to avoid missing out make sure that your current email address and phone number are correct on UCAS. If you have an offer for a part-time course, you can update your details by contacting us on our enquiry form.
Why choose us?
- Partnering with the best: we have strong, trusted relationships with major organisations and institutions across London and the South East, so you’ll have first-class placements.
- Leading academics: our academics are experts in their fields and focus on your personalised learning.
- Professional accreditation: most of our courses are accredited by the relevant professional bodies such as The Nursing and Midwifery Council, The Health and Professions Council and many more.
- Facilities: all subject areas benefit from specialist laboratories that simulate real-world wards and workplaces.
The offer extended to you will either be an ‘unconditional’ or a ‘conditional’ offer. If you have been made a conditional offer it means that you will need to obtain any outstanding entry requirements before enrolling on the course. For example, this could include completing the educational qualifications that you are currently studying.
Please send through any outstanding requirements as soon as possible to our enquiry form, not doing so could delay your offer being changed to ‘unconditional’. If you do not provide us with the evidence that you have met your conditions by this date, your offer may be withdrawn. Please note that the exam board will inform us of A-level, BTEC and Access results.
Applicants who have been made either a ‘conditional’ or ‘unconditional’ offer also need to complete the DBS and OH requirements and the offer is subject to the accuracy of information that you have provided throughout the application process.
If you need any help with how to accept your offer, please contact us at our enquiry form.
Prepare to start
We cover the cost of your Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for most students, Occupational Health Assessments and uniforms for applicable subjects. Find out more about what you need to do before you start.
Please also check the ‘Apply’ tab on your course page for any course specific preparation details, such as suggested reading.
Further details on accepting your offer, funding, enrolment and term dates can be found on our Undergraduate Offer Holder page.
Other things to think about
As an offer holder, you may want to start thinking about accommodation, finance and key dates for the university academic year. Find out more via the links below.
In this section
- Allied and Community Health Pre-registration
- Undergraduate offer holders