Undergraduate offer holdersFind out about our guaranteed opportunities and free additional products and services
To ensure that we make life as easy as possible, all full-time undergraduate Home/EU students starting in the School of Engineering in September 2018, will receive a number of guaranteed opportunities and free additional products/services.
The School promises...
- 25 x £250 Dean's bursaries linked to highest UCAS tariff points on entry and attendance in Semester 1. Successful students will be notified in Semester 2 of Year 1 of their studies if they have been awarded a bursary.
- Two core text books for each course (print or digital).
- Student membership of the Institute of Engineering & Technology (IET), Institute of Mechanical Engineering (iMechE), Informatics Society and Chemical and Petroleum Engineering Society – providing networking opportunities with industry practitioners and attendance at seminars.
Each year we run a series of post-application events tailored to undergraduate students. You can read about them on our subject specific events page.
Most of the events are invitation only. So, to avoid missing out please make sure that we hold your up-to-date email address and telephone number. Read more about updating your contact information.
Prepare to start
In the "Prepare to start" tab on your individual course page, you can find information to help you prepare for your studies, including enrolment, induction and recommended reading. You can find your course according to subject area:
- Chemical and Petroleum Engineering
- Computer Science and Informatics
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering and Design