Undergraduate offer holdersFind out about our guaranteed opportunities and free additional products and services
To ensure that we make life as easy as possible, all full-time undergraduate Home/EU students starting in the School of Engineering in September 2018, will receive a number of guaranteed opportunities and free additional products/services.
Offer Holder events and activities
On campus Events
Once we’ve made you an offer, keep an eye out for your email invitation to our Offer Holder Events. These events are tailored just for you, where you can meet your classmates, some of your lecturers, find out more about next steps and modules, and ask any questions you may have.
Offer Holder Events are invitation only, so to avoid missing out make sure that we have your up-to-date email address and phone number. If you need to update your contact details please email the admissions team firstname.lastname@example.org
At LSBU we offer a range of different online events. You can find the full listings of the events we offer at the University on our WhatsOn page with full event details, Life in Elephant and Castle, What we do for you and Support at LSBU.
Opportunities for Students
- 25 x £250 Dean's bursaries linked to highest UCAS tariff points on entry and attendance in Semester 1. Successful students will be notified in Semester 2 of Year 1 of their studies if they have been awarded a bursary.
- Two core text books for each course (print or digital).
- Student membership of the Institute of Engineering & Technology (IET), Institute of Mechanical Engineering (iMechE), Informatics Society and Chemical and Petroleum Engineering Society – providing networking opportunities with industry practitioners and attendance at seminars.
Each year we run a series of post-application events tailored to undergraduate students. You can read about them on our subject specific events page.
Most of the events are invitation only. So, to avoid missing out please make sure that we hold your up-to-date email address and telephone number. Read more about updating your contact information.
Prepare to start
In the "Prepare to start" tab on your individual course page, you can find information to help you prepare for your studies, including enrolment, induction and recommended reading. You can find your course according to subject area:
- Chemical and Petroleum Engineering
- Computer Science and Informatics
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering and Design
If you want to find out more about the offer holder process, click here
See what’s going on in your school