Undergraduate offer holdersFind out about our guaranteed opportunities and free additional products and services
Congratulations on being made an offer to study at LSBU! By accepting your offer, you will join our School of Engineering community, made up of expert academics, supportive staff, inspiring fellow students and successful graduates.
At LSBU we offer a range of different online events. You can find the full listings of the events we offer at the University on our WhatsOn page with full event details, Life in Elephant and Castle, What we do for you and Support at LSBU.
Why choose us?
- Computer Science & Informatics courses: Ranked joint 2nd for Overall Score amongst London Modern Competitors for Computer Science (Complete University Guide 2021).
- Chemical and Energy Engineering courses: Ranked 1st in the UK for Student Experience in Chemical Engineering (Times Good University Guide 2022).
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering courses: Ranked 3rd for Student Satisfaction amongst London competitors for Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Complete University Guide 2021).
- Mechanical Engineering and Design courses: Ranked 1st in the UK for Student Satisfaction for Mechanical Engineering (Complete University Guide 2021).
Each year we run a series of post-application events tailored to undergraduate students. You can read about them on our subject specific events page.
Most of the events are invitation only. So, to avoid missing out please make sure that we hold your up-to-date email address and telephone number. Read more about updating your contact information.
Prepare to start
In the "Prepare to start" tab on your individual course page, you can find information to help you prepare for your studies, including enrolment, induction and recommended reading. You can find your course according to subject area:
- Chemical and Energy Engineering
- Computer Science and Informatics
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering and Design
If you want to find out more about the offer holder process, click here
In this section
- Subject areas and courses
- Student experience
- Collaborations and partnerships
- Professional accreditation
- Undergraduate offer holders