- Follow this link > LSBU Active
- Search for the name of the Sports Course eg Gymnastics; Basketball
- Click on the item you would like to book
- Select ‘Register’
- Select ‘Register an Online Account’ make sure you are registering your child and not the parent/ carer.
- If it says you already have an account, please select ‘Click here to log in’
- Asking for you Member ID? Please contact us to receive this.
- Any further problems, please contact us and we can support you with the booking process
Rising Stars Children ProgrammeOur rates are affordable and our operation hours fit in with parents' working hours
Rising Stars Children Programme
Kickstart your child’s love for being active with our Rising Stars Children’s Programme.
Join LSBU Active for an exciting programme of activities during term time. Our programme supports children’s physical, social and mental development and are delivered by fantastic coaches.
Build your child’s future with LSBU Active
- Your child can develop and grow with us throughout their childhood and beyond at LSBU.
Safe and Supportive
- Delivered by a University with qualified staff in a safe and supportive environment.
- We focus solely on sport and physical activity aiming to develop children’s confidence, teamwork, self-esteem and positivity through movement.
How to Sign Up?
Which activity will you choose?
Our fully-qualified British Gymnastics instructor, Adamos, will lead your child through the development stages of Gymnastics. These include balance, strength, flexibility and co-ordination. The session will support a range of activities and apparatus including fitness, floor, vault and beam as well as developing young leaders throughout the programme.
What are the benefits of Gymnastics?
- Gymnastics is fantastic for enhancing children’s physical development.
- It develops core skills which can be transferred to many situations.
- Physical activity helps develop children’s social skills
Saturday (excluding school holidays)
Start Date: Saturday 28th January 2023
Saturday 1st April 2023
Exclusion Date: Saturday 18th February 2023
LSBU Active Sports Centre, 116-119 London Road, SE1 6LN
Cost per term - £72 (9 weeks)
10.15-11.15 - Gymnastics Sessions (5-7 Years)
11.15-12.15 - Gymnastics Sessions (8-9 Years)
12.15-13.15 - Gymnastics Sessions (10-12 Years)
Learn to dribble, shoot and play at LSBU Active's recreational basketball programme. Slam dunk your way through the school term by trying our engaging Basketball Programme for ages 5-13. Our programme is designed to teach the fundamentals of Basketball in a fun and safe environment for children of all abilities.
What are the benefits of basketball?
- Meet New Friends
- Develop your hand eye coordination
- Improved agility and teamwork
Tuesday (excluding school holidays)
Start Date: Tuesday 24th January 2023
End Date: Tuesday 28th March 2023
Exclusion date: Tuesday 14th February 2023
LSBU Active Sports Centre, 116-119 London Road, SE1 6LN.
16.00 - 17.00pm
Come and Try Sessions - £2.00
Cost per term - £54 (9 weeks)
In this section
- School holiday sports camps
- Rising Stars Children Programme