David Bomberg HouseDavid Bomberg House is a short distance from LSBU's Southwark campus
It's also in easy reach for Tate Modern gallery, the Globe Theatre and the buzzing Borough Market area. The nearest underground station is Borough (Northern Line), approximate 5 minutes' walk away. London Bridge Station (overland service) is also only a few minutes away.
Take a tour
Take a tour of David Bomberg House.
Download photos taken in a student's bedroom and kitchen in the David Bomberg Halls of Residence (PDF File 639 KB) at LSBU.
For the 2019/20 academic year the weekly rents are:
|Standard En suite Room||£158.00|
|Queen En suite Room||£169.00|
|Premium En suite Room||£203.00|
Standard Letting Period
40 or 48 weeks
- Accommodation offered to: postgraduates, returning students, some first years
- Non-smoking: the building is non-smoking throughout
- Security: Reception is staffed 24/7. Building covered by CCTV.
- Number of Rooms: 296 en suite
- Total number of flats: 45
- Approximate average room size: average 11.6 sq metres
- Provided in bedroom: bed, mattress, wardrobe, desk, desk lamp, chair, bookshelf and paper bin
- Provided in kitchen/diner: fridge/freezer, electric cooker, microwave, lockable cupboards (padlock required), table and chairs, vacuum, mop/bucket, dustpan/brush, broom, ironing board (no iron)
- Heating/Hot Water: provided by electrical water heaters and wall mounted radiators. Costs for both are included in the residence fee
- Car Parking: there is only limited car parking available on site. Residents are recommended not to bring cars
David Bomberg House
282-302 Borough High Street
- Tel: 020 7815 7380
- Email: email@example.com
- See our map and travel instructions