Undergraduate offer holders
To ensure that we make life as easy as possible, all full-time undergraduate Home/EU students starting in the School of Engineering in September 2018, will receive a number of guaranteed opportunities and free additional products/services.
The School promises...
- 25 x £250 Dean's bursaries linked to highest UCAS tariff points on entry and attendance in Semester 1. Successful students will be notified in Semester 2 of Year 1 of their studies if they have been awarded a bursary.
- Two core text books for each course (print or digital).
- Student membership of the Institute of Engineering & Technology (IET), Institute of Mechanical Engineering (iMechE), Informatics Society and Chemical and Petroleum Engineering Society – providing networking opportunities with industry practitioners and attendance at seminars.
Each year we run a series of post-application events tailored to undergraduate students. You can read about them on our subject specific events page.
Most of the events are invitation only. So, to avoid missing out please make sure that we hold your up-to-date email address and telephone number. Read more about updating your contact information.
Prepare to start
In the "Prepare to start" tab on your individual course page, you can find information to help you prepare for your studies, including enrolment, induction and recommended reading. You can find your course according to subject area:
- Chemical and Petroleum Engineering
- Computer Science and Informatics
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering and Design
25 July 2019CIPD courses at LSBU information evening
5 October 2019University Open Day
7 October 2019School of Business Graduation Ceremony 2019
14 October 2019Graduation Ceremony: School of Arts and Creative Industries; School of Applied Sciences; School of Law and Social Sciences
28 October 2019LSBU Graduations 2019: School of the Built Environment; School of Engineering
4 November 2019School of Health and Social Care Graduation Ceremony 2019
9 November 2019University Open Day
Engineering the Future: Two teams of LSBU students make it to Design Challenge National Finals
27 June 2019
LSBU's engineering students take on Constructionarium 2019
13 May 2019
LSBU students take top three designs at Pro2Pac Design Challenge 2019
24 April 2019
LSBU research project, CEDaCI, wins Interreg funding
23 April 2019
Engineering student wins award for London’s best robot
12 April 2019
Smart Energy Network study launches at London South Bank University
27 March 2019
Branching out: LSBU research fellow tours universities UK-wide to promote The Great Competition
14 January 2019
Engineering students win big at the Engineering Sketches Prize
13 December 2018
Research project at LSBU takes coveted award
13 December 2018