Subject areas and courses
- Chemical and Petroleum Engineering
- Our accredited courses will provide you with specialist knowledge and skills which will attract employers.
- Computer Science and Informatics
- Specialists in this subject area are in demand all over the world because their applied skills can revolutionise businesses and organisations of all kinds.
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Our courses are based on good design principles and applied engineering problem solving. All of our degree courses are accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology.
- Mechanical Engineering and Design
- Students engage in enterprising problem-solving assignments, using good design practice and applied study.
Upcoming eventsView all events...
25 July 2019CIPD courses at LSBU information evening
5 October 2019University Open Day
7 October 2019School of Business Graduation Ceremony 2019
14 October 2019Graduation Ceremony: School of Arts and Creative Industries; School of Applied Sciences; School of Law and Social Sciences
28 October 2019LSBU Graduations 2019: School of the Built Environment; School of Engineering
4 November 2019School of Health and Social Care Graduation Ceremony 2019
9 November 2019University Open Day
Latest newsView all news...
Engineering the Future: Two teams of LSBU students make it to Design Challenge National Finals
27 June 2019
LSBU's engineering students take on Constructionarium 2019
13 May 2019
LSBU students take top three designs at Pro2Pac Design Challenge 2019
24 April 2019
LSBU research project, CEDaCI, wins Interreg funding
23 April 2019
Engineering student wins award for London’s best robot
12 April 2019
Smart Energy Network study launches at London South Bank University
27 March 2019
Branching out: LSBU research fellow tours universities UK-wide to promote The Great Competition
14 January 2019
Engineering students win big at the Engineering Sketches Prize
13 December 2018
Research project at LSBU takes coveted award
13 December 2018