Intelligent Monitoring and Asset ManagementThe Intelligent Monitoring and Asset Management (IMAM) Research Centre is focused on advanced machine condition monitoring, diagnosis and prognosis methods and novel asset management
Our goals are to maximize system availability, prevent un-planned shutdown, optimize maintenance service, reduce the overall operating cost and increase return on investment.
We are committed to:
- world-class, cutting-edge research
- producing innovative support and solutions to industry and the public sector through consultation and research projects
- educating the next generation of engineers and researchers, and providing them with relevant practical skills.
Core Areas of Expertise
- Machine Condition Monitoring
- Fault Diagnosis using Acoustic Emission and Vibration
- Fault Prognosis using Multivariate Statistical Analysis
- Advanced Signal Processing
- Asset Management for Maximising Investment Return
Please see our full list of publications (PDF File 309 KB).
- EASA is the European Union Authority for aviation safety. The main activities of the organisation include the strategy and safety management, the certification of aviation products and the oversight of approved organisations and EU Member States.
- Airbus helps shape the future of air transportation and drives sustainable growth around the world. They pioneer technological solutions and seek the most efficient sourcing and manufacturing possible.
- Shell is a major energy producer and supplier. They operate in 70 countries and territories.
- ABB is a global leader in power and automation technologies. They improve the efficiency, productivity and quality of their customers’ operations while minimizing environmental impact.
- The London Underground transports over a billion people around London every year.
In this section
- Photovoltaics workshop
- London Institute for Real Estate (LifRE)
- Children, Young People and Families Theme
- Health and Social Care Delivery Theme
- Community and Public Health Theme
- Workforce Innovation, Development and Education Theme
- Sport and Exercise Science Research Centre
- Centre for Cross Curricular Initiatives
- Developmental Disorders
- Memory in Settings
- Centre for Mathematics Education
- Centre for the Study of the Networked Image
- Smart Internet Technologies (SuITE)
- Applied and Developmental Cognition
- Investigative and Forensic Psychology
- Lived Experiences in Mental Health and Distress
- Teacher Education for Equity and Sustainability Network
- Centre for Media and Culture Research
- Institute for Social Science Research
- Centre for Educational Research
- Centre for Research in Psychology
- Weeks Centre for Social and Policy Research
- Families and Social Capital Research Group
- International Development, Emergencies and Refugee Studies Group
- Crime and Criminal Justice Research
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Ecology and Ecotoxicology
- Water and Air Quality
- Geo-Environmental Engineering
- Transport Engineering and Planning Group
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Property, Construction and Surveying Theme
- Innovation and the Built Environment Academy
- Intelligent Monitoring and Asset Management
- Big Data & Informatics
- Digital Architecture and Fabrication
- BEN project