Entry requirements - Law courses
- 260 UCAS points:
- BCC at A Level; or
- BTEC Level 3 Qualifications (DMM); or
- Access to HE Diploma with Pass + 9 Distinctions and 27 Merits; plus
- English and Maths GCSE (C or above), or equivalent.
- We consider other level 3 qualifications from around the world.
- English language qualifications for international students: IELTS score of 6.0, Cambridge Proficiency or Advanced Grade C.
For September 2017 entry the number of UCAS tariff points qualifications are worth, is changing.Visit UCAS for guidance on the 2017 tariff.
- A Level BBC or;
- BTEC National Diploma DDM or;
- Access to HE qualifications with 15 Distinctions and 30 Merits or;
- Equivalent level 3 qualifications worth 128 UCAS points
- Applicants must hold 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English or equivalent.
- We welcome qualifications from around the world. English language qualifications for international students: IELTS score of 6.0 or Cambridge Proficiency or Advanced Grade C.
Work experience in a Law firm prior to enrolment is not required. However if you can secure any, it will provide a good entry point and and start your self-development connected to Law.