Awarded silver for teaching excellence
Entrepreneurial University of the Year
There's still time to apply
Apply to LSBU by 5pm on 29 September 2017 and you can start university this year.
Join our supportive and entrepreneurial #teamLSBU for life.
Visit Course Finder for more on our available courses and apply.
- Undergraduate students can apply online or call 0800 923 8888.
- Postgraduate students can apply directly to LSBU.
- International students can apply directly to LSBU.
We’ve also produced this step-by-step guide to Clearing (PDF File 2,066 KB).
Why choose LSBU?
- Future proof: LSBU is the No. 1 London Modern University for Graduate Prospects (Sunday Times League Table 2017)
- Teaching excellence: LSBU has been awarded silver for teaching excellence under the government's Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
- Mind the gap: Unbeatable central London location in the heart of the city with great transport links
- Build your own business: As the Times Higher Education's Entrepreneurial University of the Year 2016, our Student Enterprise team can help you build and support your own business
- Industry-led: Our courses are accredited or developed with industry so that 9 out of 10 students are in work or further study 6 months after graduation
More on why choose LSBU.
Find out about the amazing things our students do with the support of LSBU through our case studies.
Business studies graduate Sandrine Galbert credits LSBU's supportive environment in the success of her online business.
Danna Walker, LSBU alumna, has taken an unusual route to her current role, Director of Built By Us, a social enterprise encouraging diversity in the construction industry
British National Taekwondo champion Daniel Walters (BSc Hons Sport and Exercise Science, 2011) channelled his passion for the sport into coaching and teaching
If you've been offered a place at LSBU, congratulations, welcome to the team! Accept your offer and we'll be in touch regarding your enrolment and induction soon. Or you can read about the process on our new students page.