Architecture, Computing and Engineering
Open Day talks
With roots in the London Council School of Building (1904) and Brixton School of Building (1940), LSBU has a long history of education in this sector. Our practical, accredited courses in architecture, computing and engineering will provide you not only with a degree but also with skills and competencies in your chosen area that are valued by employers. We also offer part-time courses allowing you to study alongside your working commitments. There are many things we are proud of but what makes us stand out is our rankings, facilities and experience:
- Ranked 1st for overall score in Building and Town and Country Planning amongst London Modern competitors (Guardian University Guide 2021)
- Ranked 1st in the UK for Student Satisfaction for Mechanical Engineering (Complete University Guide 2021).
- Ranked 1st amongst London modern competitors for Overall Score in Building (Complete University Guide League Tables 2021).
- Our facilities include our virtual engineering labs, rapid prototyping technology including 3D printing and specialist computing laboratories with industry-standard software.
- Make use of our stand-out facilities including a world-class Advanced Vehicle Engineering laboratory, workshop and computer suite.
- 100 years of experience offering architectural education.
Missed our open day?
Watch our on-demand presentations below to learn more.
Construction and Surveying
Building Services Engineering and Civil Engineering
Mechanical Engineering and Design