Student involvementSeize the opportunity for real-world entrepreneurial experience
All Business Solutions Advisers are students in LSBU’s School of Business. In addition to their up-to-date subject knowledge, the advisers receive additional training and continuous support from LSBU staff to fully equip them to offer consultancy services in the Business Solutions Centre.
The bespoke training all advisers must complete includes:
- professionalism and customer service
- advanced communication
- business report writing
- working in teams to solve real live business issues
Student Advisers have the opportunity to:
- Develop career plans and business awareness by taking part in a professional training programme.
- Put theory into practice and gain real-world consultancy experience working with real clients to address real business challenges.
- Connect to the University's vibrant business community and build a valuable professional network.