Senior Lecturer; Course Director
Telephone:020 7815 6740
School/Division:Health and Social Care / Primary and Social Care
Stephen is an advanced clinical practitioner with experience in critical care, emergency care and general paediatrics. He has a background in paediatric and neonatal pharmacy and healthcare education.
Stephen was the first pharmacist in the UK to be recognised as an advanced clinical practitioner (ACP), and first pharmacist to undertake a HEE Clinical Fellowship in Urgent and Acute Care. He has also led an innovative pilot training pharmacists as ACPs in urgent and emergency care.
Stephen is now the course director for the MSc Advanced Clinical Practice (Child) course at LSBU.
- General Pharmaceutical Council
- Royal Pharmaceutical Society (Fellow)
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (Affiliate)
- Royal College of Emergency Medicine (Associate)
- Editorial Board Member: Pharmacy in Practice