Senior Lecturer, Chiropractic
Telephone:0207 815 7973
School/Division:Health and Social Care / Allied Health Sciences
Mark is a board registered (UK) and board certified (US) doctor of chiropractic with over 30 years of clinical experience. He has practiced in the UK, USA, Spain and the Netherlands in both solo and group practices. Additionally, he was the Director of Integrated Medicine at Atlantic Haematology Oncology Group in New Jersey, USA for over a decade. He holds post-doctoral degrees in pain management and forensics and is board eligible in chiropractic orthopaedics. Prior to coming to LSBU he was a Senior Lecturer in Anatomy and Neuroanatomy at the University of South Wales. Mark is also a 30+ year practitioner of tai chi chuan and travels throughout Europe, North America and Asia teaching. He is editor for the Journal for the Tai Chi Union of Great Britain.
Currently, Mark is the professional lead for the new established chiropractic programme at LSBU, the first course based in London. He lectures in anatomy and neuroanatomy as well as chiropractic techniques.
- American Academy of Pain Management
- International Society for the Study of Traditional Asian Medicine
- General Chiropractic Council, registered
- Practitioner and teacher of Wu style Tai Chi Chuan, teaching throughout Europe and North America
- Editor of the Journal for the Tai Chi Union of Great Britain
- Musician playing percussion, harmonica, recorders and ukulele (Formerly oboe)
- Collector, Animation art