Telephone:020 7815 7137
School/Division:Built Environment and Architecture / Construction, Property and Surveying
Kate is a non-practicing member of the Bar, a former Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators and an experienced lecturer in Construction Law. She delivers modules across BSc and MSc programmes for the Division of Construction Property and Surveying, within the School of the Built Environment and Architecture.
Kate is also the School's Senior Admissions Tutor and a founding member of the Irene Barclay Collective which seeks to support and accrue knowledge surrounding women in construction and other STEM subjects.
- Construction Law (Postgraduate Level 7 for MSc/PG Dip Quantity Surveying)
- Construction Contract Law (Undergraduate Level 5 for BSc Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Construction Management,
- Commercial Management and Architectural Technology)
- pedagogy relating to teaching and assessment of law for non-lawyers
- interesting ways to teach large groups (all of Kate's modules have 100+ students)
- blended learning and enhancing the student experience
- dispute resolution in the construction industry
- Barrister - Member of the Bar of England and Wales
- Member of the Honourable Society of Gray's Inn
- Founding Member of the Irene Barclay Collective
- Former Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators