Telephone:020 7815 7137
School/Division:Built Environment and Architecture / Construction, Property and Surveying
Kate is an experienced lecturer in Construction Law and a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy. She is also a non-practicing member of the Bar, a former Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators and a Member of the Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn. She delivers modules across all BSc programmes for the Division of Construction Property and Surveying, within the School of the Built Environment and Architecture, as well as to post graduate quantity surveyors and construction project managers.
Kate is also the School's Senior Admissions Tutor and a founding member of the Irene Barclay Collective which seeks to support women, and accrue knowledge surrounding women, in construction and other STEM subjects.
- Construction Law (Postgraduate Level 7 for MSc/PG Dip Quantity Surveying)
- Construction Contract Law (Undergraduate Level 5 for BSc Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Construction Management,
- Commercial Management and Architectural Technology)
Kate is an early career researcher interested in Women in Construction and STEM, with particular interest in increasing female participation in the industry at senior levels.
- Barrister - Member of the Bar of England and Wales
- Member of the Honourable Society of Gray's Inn
- Founding Member of the Irene Barclay Collective
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- Former Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators