Lecturer in Construction Technology
Telephone:020 7815 7639
School/Division:Built Environment and Architecture / Construction, Property and Surveying
Dr. Job is an architectural professional with expertise in Sustainability, Construction Technology, Future Cities and Urban Informatics/BIM. He holds a Ph.D. in Architecture and Urban Development and also a master's and bachelor’s degree in Architecture and currently has over 7 years’ experience in research, teaching, and practice. Dr. Job seeks to use the knowledge/skills acquired to enhance student’s experience as well as, prepare them to be professionally equipped to face the ever-changing industry of the 21st century through advanced innovative research and teaching.
He recently joined London South Bank University in 2019 as a University Lecturer in Construction Technology. Prior to that he has carried out professional teaching and research experience at Nottingham Trent University and Liverpool University alongside working as a Sustainability Consultant in the UK has given him a thorough working knowledge in both the design and the application of Sustainability, Construction Technology, and Architecture within the built environment. Dr. Job also has grounded practical experience in the construction industry where he occupied various positions such as Architectural Technologist, Project Coordinator and Trainee Architect on various projects. These demonstrate an in-depth academic knowledge and practical experience in Architecture and the Built Environment.
Teaching Modules involved in includes Construction Technology and Materials, MSc. Construction and Construction Technology and Structures.
- Sustainable Neighbourhood Assessment Tool for Developing Countries
- SUDs BIM adoption to support the life cycle cost model
- Sustainable Urbanism and Assessment
- An Evaluation of the Impact of Occasional Work Experience on Lecturer’s Subject Knowledge and Professional Development
- Intelligent Data-Driven Design Futures
- The Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists
- The Association for Project Management
- Chartered Institute of Building
- The Building Research Establishment
- Member IEMA Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment