Lecturer in Construction Technology
Telephone:020 7815 7639
School/Division:Built Environment and Architecture / Construction, Property and Surveying
He is a Unity3d Certified Game Developer and a member of the British Computer Society (BCS) and the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET). He is also a Chartered Building Engineer and a fellow of Chartered Association of Building Engineers (FCABE).
Teaching Modules involved in includes Construction Technology and Materials, MSc. Construction and Construction Technology and Structures.
Daniel’s research interests include Risk Management, Procurement, Productivity, Health and Safety, Project Management and Digital Construction.
- Sustainable Neighbourhood Assessment Tool for Developing Countries
- SUDs BIM adoption to support the life cycle cost model
- Sustainable Urbanism and Assessment
- An Evaluation of the Impact of Occasional Work Experience on Lecturer’s Subject Knowledge and Professional Development
- Intelligent Data-Driven Design Futures
- The Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists
- The Association for Project Management
- Chartered Institute of Building
- The Building Research Establishment
- Member IEMA Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment