Course Director, National Bakery School
Telephone:020 7815 8108
School/Division:Applied Sciences / Food Sciences (including the National Bakery School)
Elaine is Course Director for both the Foundation Degree in Baking Technology Management and the BSc (Hons) Baking Technology Management.
She joined LSBU after holding management and training positions held in both private and public sector.
Elaine delivers the following subjects:
- Bakery Safety, Health and Safety and HR Management
- Business Leadership, Financial Management and Organisation
- Business, Environmental Management and QM Best Practice
Elaine is a registered trainer with both the CIEH and RSPH
- Elaine acts as an External Examiner for Pearsons Edexcel in Science and Food Manufacture. This helps to maintain CPD
- She also maintains involvement with various professional bodies associated with Baking, i.e. The Worshipful Company of Bake