Dr Sara Hajikazemi
Lecturer in Project Management
School/Division:Business / Business and Enterprise
Dr Sara Hajikazemi is a lecturer in Project Management for the Business and Enterprise division of the School of Business.
Dr Hajikazemi has obtained her PhD and MSc in Project Management from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology. She has several years of experience in teaching, research and enterprise in the field of project management and has performed research on a variety of projects within different industries including oil and gas, construction, manufacturing and healthcare.
She has published her research in peer-reviewed and well recognised journals within the field of project management and has presented her research in tens of academic conferences and business workshops in Europe and overseas.
- Fundamentals of PRINCE2 Project Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Risk, Value and Quality Management
- Management of projects and project-based organisations
- Early warning systems in projects
- Member of the Association for Project Management
- Member of the European Academy of Management (EURAM)
- Member of editorial board for the International Journal of Managing Projects in Business
- Reviewer for the International Journal of Project Management