Dr Andrew Richardson
School/Division:Health and Social Care / Social Sciences
Dr Andrew Richardson is a Lecturer in Social Work in the School of Health & Social Care. He specialises in social policy, participatory and psychosocial research and social work practice with adults. Andrew's doctoral research focused on social work practice in adult social care in a policy context of personalisation.
Andrew teaches Social Policy, Methods and Theories for Social Work Practice. He is also a Visiting Lecturer at the Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust.
- Fellow of the Royal Society of the Arts (FRSA)
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Public Health (FRSPH)
- Social Work England (SWE) -registered Social Worker
- Registered Member, British Association of Social Workers (BASW)
- Visiting Lecturer, Tavistock & Portman NHS Foundation Trust
- External Examiner for Teesside University
- Reviewer for Journal of Social Work Practice
- Director, Reverberate Ltd
- Associate, Ideas Alliance CIC