Chief Operating Officer
Telephone:020 7815 6014
Nicole Louis is Chief Operating Officer (COO) with responsibility for leadership of professional service functions across the LSBU Group. Nicole is a member of the Group Executive and a leader/member of a number of internal boards and committees related to operations, student experience and equality.
Executive leader for operational matters and oversight of LSBU professional service functions including:
- Marketing, Recruitment and Communications
- Student Services
- Student Administration and Operations
- IT and Digital Transformation
- Estates Services
- Alumni & Development
- Library and Learning Resources
Board & Committee Memberships
- Group Executive - Member
- Operations Board - Chair
- UKVI Steering Group – Chair
- CMA Steering Group – Chair
- Student Experience Committee – Co-chair
- IT Security and Resilience Board – Co-chair
- EDI Steering Group – Member (former Chair)
- South Bank Academies Board – Member (former Chair)
Nicole joined LSBU in 2017, building on her professional knowledge and passion for education gained whilst working in the domestic and international private education sector, as a senior executive for a leading international schools group. A marketeer by profession, Nicole built her early career working for a number of leading consumer brands across multiple sectors, including large-scale consumer services, telecoms, lottery and fine art – working in both UK-based and international roles.
Nicole is passionate about equality, diversity and inclusion and is an active member of the LSBU’s EDI Steering Committee having previously served as chair for two years.
Nicole continues to actively participate in the UK schools sector by serving as a Trustee on the board of South Bank Academies which is part of the LSBU Group