David Bomberg House
David Bomberg House is a short distance from LSBU's Southwark campus
It's also in easy reach for Tate Modern gallery, the Globe Theatre and the buzzing Borough Market area. The nearest underground station is Borough (Northern Line), approximate 5 minutes' walk away. London Bridge Station (overland service) is also only a few minutes away.
Take a tour
Take a tour of David Bomberg House.
This residence has 289 non-smoking rooms for returning, health and postgraduate students. The accommodation is single-occupancy en suite 'cluster flats', mostly accommodating between three to nine residents. Flats share communal kitchen/dining areas and have basic cleaning equipment, including a vacuum cleaner. En suite facilities feature shower, hand basin and toilet.
Each flat and individual bedroom is fitted with a security lock and residents are issued with keys to their accommodation and a swipe card giving access to the building. There is a centrally located coin-operated laundry and each bedroom has a data point and WiFi allowing access to the University's intranet and the internet.
Download photos taken in a student's bedroom and kitchen in the David Bomberg Halls of Residence (PDF File 639 KB) at LSBU.
For the 2018/19 academic year the weekly rents are:
|Standard En suite Room||£153.00|
|Queen En suite Room||£163.00|
|Premium En suite Room||£196.00|
Standard Letting Period
40 or 48 weeks
- Accommodation offered to: postgraduates, returning students, some first years
- Non-smoking: the building is non-smoking throughout
- Security: On-call staff and night security. Building covered by CCTV.
- Number of Rooms: 289 en suite
- Total number of flats: 44
- Approximate average room size: average 11.6 sq metres
- Provided in bedroom: bed, mattress, wardrobe, desk, desk lamp, chair, bookshelf and paper bin
- Provided in kitchen/diner: fridge/freezer, electric cooker, lockable cupboards, work surfaces, sink unit and table and chairs
- Heating/Hot Water: provided by electrical water heaters and wall mounted radiators. Costs for both are included in the residence fee
- Car Parking: there is only limited car parking available on site. Residents are recommended not to bring cars
David Bomberg House
282-302 Borough High Street
- Tel: 020 7815 7380
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- See our map and travel instructions
- Download directions to LSBU halls of residence from main London airports (PDF File 42 KB)
25 October 2018London Primary Care Quality Academy Workshop
29 October 2018Graduation Ceremony - School of Business
30 October 2018Non-Medical Prescribing CPD Study Day
31 October 2018Extended Project Support Programme
5 November 2018Graduation Ceremony - School of Health and Social Care
8 November 2018'ResearchToday!' Curiosity in the experiential consumption of the unknown
10 November 2018University Open Day
14 November 2018Arts and Creative Industries Experience Day
14 November 2018Autistic Entrepreneurs: Research and Practice Today
14 November 2018Trans-inclusion in H.E.
Hollywood actor David Oyelowo awarded honorary doctorate by London South Bank University
15 October 2018
LSBU’s Clarence Centre celebrates five years supporting university and industry collaboration
27 September 2018
LSBU wins ‘University of the Year for Graduate Employment’ for an unprecedented second year running
24 September 2018
London South Bank University wins national awards for teaching excellence
17 September 2018
Law students reach finals weekend in national competition
30 August 2018
London South Bank first UK University to offer Architecture Degree Apprenticeships
24 August 2018
Level 4 and 5 qualifications vital to fill national skills gap, says LSBU's Vice-Chancellor
23 August 2018
Lambeth College joins LSBU
22 August 2018
LSBU experts conclude that Heliport noise could be a danger to health
14 August 2018