David Bomberg House
David Bomberg House is a short distance from LSBU's Southwark campus
It's also in easy reach for Tate Modern gallery, the Globe Theatre and the buzzing Borough Market area. The nearest underground station is Borough (Northern Line), approximate 5 minutes' walk away. London Bridge Station (overland service) is also only a few minutes away.
Take a tour
Take a tour of David Bomberg House.
This residence has 296 non-smoking rooms for first-year undergraduate, returning, health and postgraduate students. The accommodation is single-occupancy en suite flats, accommodating between three to nine residents. Flats share communal kitchen/dining areas and have basic cleaning equipment, including a vacuum cleaner. En suite facilities feature shower, hand basin and toilet. Wi-Fi provided throughout, allowing access to the University's intranet and the internet.
Each flat and individual bedroom is fitted with a security lock and residents are issued with keys to their accommodation and a swipe card giving access to the building. The residence offers a cinema room and common room, with pool table, games console, board games and books available. There is a centrally located laundry (charges apply).
Download photos taken in a student's bedroom and kitchen in the David Bomberg Halls of Residence (PDF File 639 KB) at LSBU.
For the 2019/20 academic year the weekly rents are:
|Standard En suite Room||£158.00|
|Queen En suite Room||£169.00|
|Premium En suite Room||£203.00|
Standard Letting Period
40 or 48 weeks
- Accommodation offered to: postgraduates, returning students, some first years
- Non-smoking: the building is non-smoking throughout
- Security: Reception is staffed 24/7. Building covered by CCTV.
- Number of Rooms: 296 en suite
- Total number of flats: 45
- Approximate average room size: average 11.6 sq metres
- Provided in bedroom: bed, mattress, wardrobe, desk, desk lamp, chair, bookshelf and paper bin
- Provided in kitchen/diner: fridge/freezer, electric cooker, microwave, lockable cupboards (padlock required), table and chairs, vacuum, mop/bucket, dustpan/brush, broom, ironing board (no iron)
- Heating/Hot Water: provided by electrical water heaters and wall mounted radiators. Costs for both are included in the residence fee
- Car Parking: there is no available parking on site and local street parking is restricted. Residents are recommended not to bring cars.
David Bomberg House
282-302 Borough High Street
- Tel: 020 7815 7380
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- See our map and travel instructions
28 August 2019International Conference on Renewable Energy and Vacuum Insulation for Nearly Zero Energy Buildings
28 August 2019CIPD courses at LSBU information evening
5 October 2019University Open Day
7 October 2019School of Business Graduation Ceremony 2019
14 October 2019Graduation Ceremony: School of Arts and Creative Industries; School of Applied Sciences; School of Law and Social Sciences
28 October 2019LSBU Graduations 2019: School of the Built Environment; School of Engineering
4 November 2019School of Health and Social Care Graduation Ceremony 2019
9 November 2019University Open Day
27 November 2019Postgraduate Open Evening
Mature students aiming for career change make LSBU first choice in Clearing
15 August 2019
Chiropractic student wins ‘best new delegate’ at World Congress of Chiropractic Students AGM
6 August 2019
Drama graduates perform at Kingston's International Youth Arts Fringe Festival
8 July 2019
Design students win 2019 PVC Redesigned competition
5 July 2019
Bakery students achieve great success at the Alliance of Bakery Students and Trainees Conference 2019
3 July 2019
LSBU first UK university to launch fully chartered town planner apprenticeship scheme
27 June 2019
Engineering the Future: Two teams of LSBU students make it to Design Challenge National Finals
27 June 2019
LSBU celebrates wealth of local business talent at Southwark Business Awards Gala Finale
18 June 2019
Creative Technologies students celebrate work at End of Year Show
14 June 2019