David Bomberg House
David Bomberg House is a short distance from LSBU's Southwark campus
It's also in easy reach for Tate Modern gallery, the Globe Theatre and the buzzing Borough Market area. The nearest underground station is Borough (Northern Line), approximate 5 minutes' walk away. London Bridge Station (overland service) is also only a few minutes away.
Take a tour
Take a tour of David Bomberg House.
This residence has 289 non-smoking rooms for returning, health and postgraduate students. The accommodation is single-occupancy en suite 'cluster flats', mostly accommodating between three to nine residents. Flats share communal kitchen/dining areas and have basic cleaning equipment, including a vacuum cleaner. En suite facilities feature shower, hand basin and toilet.
Each flat and individual bedroom is fitted with a security lock and residents are issued with keys to their accommodation and a swipe card giving access to the building. There is a centrally located coin-operated laundry and each bedroom has a data point and WiFi allowing access to the University's intranet and the internet.
Download photos taken in a student's bedroom and kitchen in the David Bomberg Halls of Residence (PDF File 639 KB) at LSBU.
For the 2018/19 academic year the weekly rents are:
|Standard En suite Room||£153.00|
|Queen En suite Room||£163.00|
|Premium En suite Room||£196.00|
Standard Letting Period
40 or 48 weeks
- Accommodation offered to: postgraduates, returning students, some first years
- Non-smoking: the building is non-smoking throughout
- Security: On-call staff and night security. Building covered by CCTV.
- Number of Rooms: 289 en suite
- Total number of flats: 44
- Approximate average room size: average 11.6 sq metres
- Provided in bedroom: bed, mattress, wardrobe, desk, desk lamp, chair, bookshelf and paper bin
- Provided in kitchen/diner: fridge/freezer, electric cooker, lockable cupboards, work surfaces, sink unit and table and chairs
- Heating/Hot Water: provided by electrical water heaters and wall mounted radiators. Costs for both are included in the residence fee
- Car Parking: there is only limited car parking available on site. Residents are recommended not to bring cars
David Bomberg House
282-302 Borough High Street
- Tel: 020 7815 7380
- Email: email@example.com
- See our map and travel instructions
- Download directions to LSBU halls of residence from main London airports (PDF File 42 KB)
24 April 2018Personal Branding by Student Enterprise
24 April 2018Alumni seminars: Integrated care
25 April 2018British Society of Bakers 2018 Spring Conference
25 April 2018Undergraduate – How to Apply Evening
26 April 2018Celebrate Enterprise
8 May 2018CIPD courses at LSBU information evening
9 May 2018Postgraduate Open Evening
9 May 2018Professor Robert West: What good is the label 'addiction'?
10 May 2018Before the NHS: Black Nurses in Britain 1881-1948
15 May 2018Alumni seminars: Alternative maternity care
Parents attend Lambeth Careers Cluster Conference
19 April 2018
Global report ranks LSBU’s Clarence Centre in top 20 for business start-ups
11 April 2018
Local schools visit Southwark Careers Fair 2018
3 April 2018
Lambeth College resolves to join the LSBU Family
21 March 2018
180 young people from Lambeth schools and colleges attend Lambeth Apprenticeship conference 2018
14 March 2018
ERDF grants LSBU £1Million to support 80 food SMEs
13 March 2018
Addiction recovery techniques discussed at SMART Recovery conference, hosted by LSBU
13 March 2018
Annual careers evening with the School of Business
12 March 2018
Digital communications with Andrew Mitchell from Brandmovers
9 March 2018