On this Page:
Academy of Sport, London South Bank University, London, SE1 0AA
The London Road sports hall is near the Elephant and Castle and is easily accessible by public transport.
By train: Mainline railways at Waterloo, London Bridge and Elephant & Castle, all within 10 minutes walk.
By underground: Northern and Bakerloo lines, Southwark on the Jubilee line, all within 10 minutes walk
By bus: Numbers 1,2,2A, 12, 45, 53,63, 68, 68A, 133, 171, 176, 188, 199, 344, 355, C10, P3 and PG
By coach or car: Parking in Central London is very difficult and it is not possible in the University grounds or the surrounding roads.
61 Stamford St
By Underground/Rail: Elephant & Castle (Northern Line/Bakerloo Line)
By Bus: 12, 21, 35, 40, 42, 45, 53, 63, 68, 171, 172, 176, 343, 468, P3.
By Car: Car park is on Albany Road.Burgess Park Sports Pitches - Map
Geraldine Mary Harmsworth Park, St Georges Road, London SE1 6ER
By Train: Elephant & Castle (Northern, Bakerloo, National Rail lines)
By Bus:C10, 12, 45, 53, 68, 148, 155, 171, 172, 176, 188, 344, 360, 363, 453, 468.
King's College Sports Ground
Tel: 020 8949 8732
By Train: London Bridge - Honor Oak Park
Directions from station: Turn left out of the station onto Honor Oak Park, walking straight over the cross road until you reach the end. Turn left onto Brockley Rise and the grounds are on your right hand side.
By Road: Junction 2 off the M25. Follow the A2 towards London. Drive Blackheath Common, and continue on the A2, heading towards New Cross. When you reach Deptford, turn left into Florence Road, which becomes the B218. Continue past Crofton Park station on your left, until you reach the traffic lights. Turn left at the lights, and then first left into Brockley Rise. The grounds are on your right hand side.
Lion Court, 28 Magdalen Street, Southwark, London, SE1 2EN
By Underground/Rail: London Bridge (Northern / Jubilee lines)
By Bus: RV1, 42, 47, 78 343, 381.
47 St Thomas Street, London, SE1 3QX
Sports Centre Reception: 020 7700 1888
Directions from London Bridge Station:
If you are coming by tube, there are three ground level exits on Tooley Street, Great Maze Pond or Borough High Street. If you arrive by overground, you will exit on Joiner Street. Directions are shown here for all these options.
1. Borough High Street (from tube only): Exit on east side of road, and turn immediately right into St Thomas Street. T47 is 400m on left just past Weston Street.
2. Duke Street Hill / Tooley Street. Turn right out of the tube station opposite The London Bridge Experience and go past The London Dungeon. Take second right (Weston Street) which is a tunnel. Go past the T47 Weston Street entrance on left, and turn left into St Thomas Street. The main entrance to T47 is on the left.
3. Great Maze Pond. Exit at ground level from the tube station at junction of Great Maze Pond & St Thomas Street, with the Shard building site on your left. Turn left and follow St Thomas Street 150m. T47 is on the left just past Weston Street.
4. Joiner Street. This is the main exit from the railway station, ie above the tube station. Turn left out of station, with the Shard building site on your left. Walk over the overpass and down the steps which take you down to Great Maze Pond at the junction with St Thomas Street. Turn right on St Thomas Street and T47 is 150m on the left just past Weston Street.
By Bus: Numbers 2, 3, 63, 122, 137A, 157, 202, 227, 249, 322, 358, 361, 450, N2, N3
1. Turn left onto Borough Rd walking towards St George's Circus
2. Turn left onto St George's Circus
3. Turn right onto London Rd
4. Turn left onto Lambeth Rd
5. Continue straight, club will be on the right hand side, just before the railway bridge.