Undergraduate offer holders
To ensure that we make life as easy as possible, all full-time undergraduate Home/EU students starting in the School of Law and Social Sciences in September 2018 will receive a number of guaranteed opportunities and free additional products/services.
The School promises...
- Urban, Environment and Leisure Studies courses: Free field trips for all undergraduate full-time students.
- LLB Law students: Tablet with advanced e-learning techniques and a personal e-law library worth £6000 to support your studies.
- Social Sciences courses: Free core textbooks (print or e-book) for all Year 1 modules.
- Education courses: Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certification costs covered.
Each year we run a series of post-application events tailored to undergraduate students. You can read about them on our subject specific events page.
Most of the events are invitation only. So, to avoid missing out please make sure that we hold your up-to-date email address and telephone number. Read more about updating your contact information.
Prepare to start
In the "Prepare to start" tab on your individual course page, you can find information to help you prepare for your studies, including enrolment, induction and recommended reading (if applicable). You can find your course according to subject area:
- Centre for Education and School Partnerships
- Social Sciences
- Urban, Environment and Leisure Studies
Law students reach finals weekend in national competition
30 August 2018
How black nurses were vital to our health service even before Windrush, a talk by Stephen Bourne
17 May 2018
LSBU supports Southwark Council’s successful bid to regenerate Walworth heritage
12 January 2018
Enhancing global learning on migration and refugee law
21 December 2017
Approval from President of American Bar Association
19 December 2017
LSBU through to quarter finals of Property Law Mooting Competition
19 December 2017
Thomas’ success proves Asperger’s is no barrier in academia
29 November 2017
LSBU leads by example in tackling sustainability challenges
22 November 2017
Mayor of London certifies LSBU a healthy place to work
15 November 2017