Subject areas and courses
- Centre for Education and School Partnerships
- We are committed to social justice in education. Employability and professional development are key in all our programmes.
- Our teachers are qualified solicitors and barristers, passing on their insights, real-world case expertise and passion for law to the next generation of legal mind.
- Social Sciences
- Engaged and research-informed teaching of Criminology, Politics and Sociology focuses a critical lens on the urgent social and political challenges facing society today.
- Urban, Environment and Leisure Studies
- Our courses address issues of social justice and global responsibility in the professional fields of planning, housing, geography, and tourism, events and hospitality.
Upcoming eventsView all events...
10 May 2018Before the NHS: Black Nurses in Britain 1881-1948
25 June 2018Social Sciences Taster Day
26 June 2018Law Taster Day
15 October 2018Graduation Ceremony - School of Arts and Creative Industries; School of Applied Sciences; School of Law and Social Sciences
Latest newsView all news...
LSBU supports Southwark Council’s successful bid to regenerate Walworth heritage
12 January 2018
Enhancing global learning on migration and refugee law
21 December 2017
Approval from President of American Bar Association
19 December 2017
LSBU through to quarter finals of Property Law Mooting Competition
19 December 2017
Thomas’ success proves Asperger’s is no barrier in academia
29 November 2017
LSBU leads by example in tackling sustainability challenges
22 November 2017
Mayor of London certifies LSBU a healthy place to work
15 November 2017
Discover the Changing Face of Elephant & Castle at LSBU
14 November 2017
LSBU awards six honorary graduates and fellows
10 November 2017