Subject areas and courses
- Centre for Education and School Partnerships
- We are committed to social justice in education. Employability and professional development are key in all our programmes.
- Our teachers are qualified solicitors and barristers, passing on their insights, real-world case expertise and passion for law to the next generation of legal mind.
- Social Sciences
- Engaged and research-informed teaching of Criminology, Politics and Sociology focuses a critical lens on the urgent social and political challenges facing society today.
- Urban, Environment and Leisure Studies
- Our courses address issues of social justice and global responsibility in the professional fields of planning, housing, geography, and tourism, events and hospitality.
Upcoming eventsView all events...
26 November 2018Social Justice: An Evening with Gary Younge and Alex Vitale
29 November 2018Law Division Lecture Series - Sir Peter Thornton QC: Death Investigation - Coroners and Inquests
5 December 2018The curious case of drug safety testing
14 February 2019Education Across the Divide Conference 2019: Creative and Innovative Approaches to Inclusive Education
Latest newsView all news...
Law students reach finals weekend in national competition
30 August 2018
How black nurses were vital to our health service even before Windrush, a talk by Stephen Bourne
17 May 2018
LSBU supports Southwark Council’s successful bid to regenerate Walworth heritage
12 January 2018
Enhancing global learning on migration and refugee law
21 December 2017
Approval from President of American Bar Association
19 December 2017
LSBU through to quarter finals of Property Law Mooting Competition
19 December 2017
Thomas’ success proves Asperger’s is no barrier in academia
29 November 2017
LSBU leads by example in tackling sustainability challenges
22 November 2017
Mayor of London certifies LSBU a healthy place to work
15 November 2017