Undergraduate offer holders
To ensure that we make life as easy as possible, all full-time undergraduate Home/EU students starting in the School of Engineering in September 2018, will receive a number of guaranteed opportunities and free additional products/services.
The School promises...
- 25 x £250 Dean's bursaries linked to highest UCAS tariff points on entry and attendance in Semester 1. Successful students will be notified in Semester 2 of Year 1 of their studies if they have been awarded a bursary.
- Two core text books for each course (print or digital).
- Student membership of the Institute of Engineering & Technology (IET), Institute of Mechanical Engineering (iMechE), Informatics Society and Chemical and Petroleum Engineering Society – providing networking opportunities with industry practitioners and attendance at seminars.
Each year we run a series of post-application events tailored to undergraduate students. You can read about them on our subject specific events page.
Most of the events are invitation only. So, to avoid missing out please make sure that we hold your up-to-date email address and telephone number. Read more about updating your contact information.
Prepare to start
In the "Prepare to start" tab on your individual course page, you can find information to help you prepare for your studies, including enrolment, induction and recommended reading. You can find your course according to subject area:
- Chemical and Petroleum Engineering
- Computer Science and Informatics
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering and Design
Two student teams reach Engineering Design Challenge National Final
9 July 2018
Product Design students deliver creative Airlander concepts
3 May 2018
His Royal Highness The Duke of York officially opens South Bank Engineering University Training College
9 February 2018
LSBU University student wins national bursary for engineering talent
29 January 2018
Thomas’ success proves Asperger’s is no barrier in academia
29 November 2017
LSBU leads by example in tackling sustainability challenges
22 November 2017
Mayor of London certifies LSBU a healthy place to work
15 November 2017
Discover the Changing Face of Elephant & Castle at LSBU
14 November 2017
LSBU awards six honorary graduates and fellows
10 November 2017